American Tae Kwon Do Association Sparring Gear
| Print |
The American Tae Kwon Do Association, also called the ATA, is the premier North American Organization that is dedicated to the martial arts discipline of tae kwon do. It is also the main body responsible for the establishment of the other international affiliates, including the World Traditional Tae kwon do Union (WTTU), as well as the Songahm Tae kwon do Federation (STF).
Being one of the foremost martial arts organizations in the world, the ATA strongly adheres to its commitment of providing martial arts students with the highest quality martial arts instruction available in a secure, safe and positive learning environment that every student of any age and gender can enjoy. With this main goal, it's no wonder that the ATA also provides professional martial arts instructors who will be with you every step of the way to help you reach your individual goals, be it self-defense, self-confidence, fitness, or mental discipline.
In addition to providing the best martial arts instructions with the learned martial arts instructors, ATA also offers the best in quality ATA sparring gears and martial arts equipments and accessories. All ATA sparring gears are known for their durability and flexibility, as well as for its great style and fit. Included in the catalog of ATA sparring gears are the following:
* Shin Guards # The ATA sparring gear section also includes shin guards that are constructed from power vinyl. These items are shock absorbing, featuring elastic straps for quick removal. It also provides essential protection, allowing the participant to engage in even longer ATA sparring sessions. In addition, the shin guards of ATA cover area from above the ankle to top of the shin and are said to be great for protecting the injured and sensitive areas of the body.
* Cloth Pads # The cloth pads included in the ATA sparring gear section of the American Tae Kwon Do Association come in different styles and fit. There are cloth ATA sparring gears for the forearm, elbow, knee, and shin, and all of these products are known for their extra shock absorption. They are made of washable cloth fabric and offer a snugger fit for minimal shifting and higher level of comfort.
* Punches # These top quality ATA sparring gears are also sold by ATA for your ultimate sparring experience. The punches come in two styles. The first are those that are made in power vinyl, and the other are those that are constructed from champ foam. All of these ATA sparring gears or punches are the industry standard boasting an open hand design for comfort.
* Kicks # The ATA sparring gear category includes sparring kicks that are great for kicking during exhibitions or tournaments. Much like the punches, the ATA sparring kicks come in two forms, the power vinyl kicks and the champ foam kicks. Both styles offer coverage for top and side of foot and ankle, with open bottom with strap across ball of foot.
* Headgear # The headgear of ATA are made of high quality three-quarter inch foam and are purported to be the industry standard. It features ear release canals and the foam normally provides protection for the top, back and sides of the head and the forehead.
Keep in mind that ATA sparring gear now comes in two different colors: black and red. They are available online at ATAOnline.com, so you may check out these products anytime.